Who is this policy for?
This Personal Data Protection Policy is intended to inform users of the Astre Logistique website, property of Astre, where they are led to enter personal information. For this purpose, Astre collects and processes information in accordance with the present Personal Data Protection Policy.
What is "personal data"?
A personal data is a notion defined by regulations, in particular the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. However, because it relates to individuals, they must retain control of it.
A natural person can be identified:
- directly (example: surname and first name);
- indirectly (example: by a telephone number or license plate number, an identifier such as a social security number, a postal or e-mail address, but also by voice or image).
The identification of a natural person can be carried out:
- from a single piece of data (example: name);
- from the crossing of a set of data (example: a woman living at such and such an address, born on such and such a day and a member of such and such an association).
On the other hand, company contact information (e.g. company "Company A" with its postal address, switchboard telephone number and a generic contact e-mail "email@example.com") is not, in principle, personal data.
What information do we collect?
Astre is aware of the necessity to collect only the information necessary for the pursued objective, it is the principle of "minimization".
The information we collect when you use our services can be, without this list being exhaustive, data related to:
- your identification (surname, first name, gender, date of birth, identifier/password, languages, etc.);
- your professional life (e-mail address, fixed/mobile phone, job title, company, socio-professional category, etc.);
- information sent to the support mail, available via the "Contact" link;
- information you provide when you request information or assistance from us.
When you browse our websites and applications, the data collected may also be technical in order to provide you with the functions of our websites and applications. This technical data is necessary for the proper functioning of the sites or applications made available to you. It also allows us to manage and improve their performance.
The data processed in this context is data that you have entered on our websites or that is generated by the functions you use on them, as well as technical data from your device such as your IP address, the browser you use, the pages you have consulted on the websites in question, the way you use them (navigation and clicks) and the duration of your sessions.
Personal data of minors
The services and applications are not designed for children under the age of 18. We do not voluntarily collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you learn that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information and terminate the child's account.
How do we share the information we collect?
We may share your personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- to companies affiliated to Astre, external service providers and partners that provide us with data processing services (e.g., supporting the delivery, provide functionality, or help improve the security of our website), or who otherwise process your personal data for the purposes described in the this Privacy Notice or that are notified to you when we collect your data from you at personal character;
- to a competent law enforcement agency, an inspection body, a body government, a court or other third party, when we consider that this is the case. disclosure is necessary (i) to comply with applicable laws or regulations, (ii) to to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or, (iii) to protect your vital interests, or those of any other person;
- to a prospective purchaser (and its agents and advisors) in connection with any proposed purchase, an merger or the acquisition of part of our business, subject to informing the buyer that its use of your personal data shall be limited to the purposes described in the this briefing note;
- to any other person with your consent to disclosure.
How do we store and secure the information we collect?
The personal information that you communicate to us or that concerns you is only stored in France. Technical information is stored in Europe.
We adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information provided to us, both during transmission and once it has been received. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via a mobile device, nor any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
How long is the collected data stored?
The data collected about the User will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes described above, namely 3 years from the date of the end of the business relationship, i.e., the date of last contact from the Customer.
Personal data concerning you may also be kept longer under specific legal obligations or with regard to the applicable statutory limitation periods, for example:
- 6 years for tax documents;
- 10 years for accounting documents;
- where applicable, for the duration of litigation and until all avenues of appeal have been exhausted.
How to control and access your information?
Users have at any time the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them, which can be directly exercised by email accompanied by a copy of their identity card to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the following address:
Le délégué à la protection des données
1 Rue de la mare aux joncs
91 220 PLESSIS PATE